Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog.
I hope you are all doing alright!
December’s here! It means it’s Christmas!
Obviously everyone is so excited about it, how can you not be. Every blog I follow is doing Blogmas and being so Christmassy… It’s quite contagious.
I’m not a big fan of Christmas. I mean, I like it, just not love it. There’s one thing, apart from food, that I do love. Christmas music! How can someone not love every Christmas song that has been ever written!
I thought I could do as well something Christmas related doing some sort of a playlist of Christmas related songs! So let’s begin!
- So I’ll probably be boring with my first choice but All I Want For Christmas is one of my favourite songs ever. There’s a twist though. I prefer MCR’s cover than the original song. I know, I know, I’m terrible person but have you ever listened to it? SO beautiful.
- Of course Michael Bublé has to be on my list with Frosty the Snowman.
- Last Christmas by Wham! It’s a classic. Everyone knows this song.
- My only wish (This year) by Britney Spears. It’s absolutely lovely.
- I could not not add a song in Spanish since is my language. Feliz Navidad by Jose Feliciano. This very song brings so many good memories.
- This song is kind of sad, but it has a huge meaning to me. Christmas Lights by Coldplay.
- And we’re back to Michael Bublé. Santa claus is coming to town is one of my faves!
- I wish it could be Christmas every day – Wizzard.
- And last but not least. Merry Christmas, kiss my ass by All Time Low… Okay is not exactly Christmassy but it is Christmas related. Give me this one haha
I think that’s it. Those are my absolutely favourite Christmas songs! I hope you liked this little playlist.
Also I bought some clothes for Christmas. Yup, Christmas shopping! Maybe I could do something like My Christmas Outfit if you’re interested, so let me know!!
Hope you’re having an amazing December and a wonderful day!