Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog!
As every year I have resolutions in mind for this new 2017, this time though I’d like to actually stick to them, or at least try.
- I think one of the most important resolutions I have this year is to work out more. Not only to look better physically but also to improve myself on health and mentally. Being in a better shape personally makes me feel better about myself, more comfortable in my body and this year, instead of making a problem about it, (as I have done for a long period of my life) I decided I want to embrace this part of me.
- Stop wasting my time and finding excuses to not do what I want to do. No excuses. I want to read more, write more, hangout more with my friends, discover new things, posting more in here etc.
- Focus more on my studies. I’ve always been a good student but I have never given 100% of myself to school. I’m not saying I will. Not yet. Probably not this year since I’m way too lazy to do such a thing and I want to keep this real. But I’ll do more, that for sure.
- Start again with my music studies. So far I can play two instruments, the guitar and the piano, not very good though. It’s been a long time since I have practiced the last time and this year I want to change that.
- Last but not least. Believe more in myself. For so long I’ve struggled with who I am and who I want to be. I had to learn again how to love the person I am and whom I have become. I’m enough. From today, right in the moment you are reading this I’m going through this journey unknow by me and I know I’ll do it. It will take time and it won’t be easy but I believe sharing what I’m going through and maybe post it in here will help me do that.
want to make some changes in my life. I’m not saying I will be able to do all of this in two or four months. Not even a year. But today is the day I start.
I hope you guys feel as inspired and determinated as I do right now.
Healthy body, healthy mind, happy life.
I hope you’re having a wonderful weekend!