I have been nominated for the “Versatile Blogger Award”! By Crazy Wolf Girl whose blog is amazing! You should totally check it out!
And to be honest I’m quite excited since is my first award!!
The rules of this award are:
#1 ~ You have to thank the person who nominated you for this award and provide a link to their blog.
#2 ~ Link the nominees and inform them of their nomination.
#3 ~ Nominate at least 15 bloggers.
#4 ~ Share 7 facts about yourself.
Let’s begin then!
- I love dogs so much. I can’t wait to have my own place and adopt one and love it with my whole heart and buy it a lot of toys and stuff and oh my God I need to stop.
- I’m not a morning person, in fact, I hate getting up early and will literally kill anyone that tries to talk to me. Okay maybe not kill, but I won’t answer.
- I love spicy food. Specially hot stuff. I could eat it to death.
- I have a guitar. Her name’s Mak and there’s where my blog’s name come from.
- I practically grew up in a farm. I used to go to my grandparents all the time and loved it.
- I love creative writing. In fact I’ve written so many stories. One in particular I’m really proud of which I called Bulletproof Love.
- I love high heels, if could wear them all day, every day I would.
A Day In The Life Of The Anonymous Me
My Blurred World
The Little Book Cottage
I’m A Galaxy Girl
Sitting In The Clouds
Ink Girl Words
Amy’s Lifestyle Blog
Beachy Girl Monique
Spot A Dot
And for some reason it wouldn’t let me link any other pages but there are so many blogs I find amazing.
Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed those little facts about me!
See you next time
Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog!
Being a very lazy person, during the winter, when the cold is a magnet for the bed, I do not want to get up and especially to wear makeup. Although I like doing it, I would never put a hundred different products on my face. Sometimes I really don’t care if I look like a zombie. So, over the years, I have “created” a very simple daily routine. Something like “Go to school makeup.”
The quantity and kind of products I apply depends on how good or bad my skin looks on that exact day.
When I’m having really bad skin days, which happens mostly once a month, I start with foundation, I usually use the NYC Smooth Skin but recently I started using the Avon Magix Advanced Foundation which personally I find spectacular even if a bit hard to blend.
To avoid getting oily during the day, specially in my T zone, I apply the Maybelline New York perfecting powder.
I then do my brows. Doesn’t take long. I use the Kiko Eyebrow Sculpt, Automatic Pencil.
To go to school I started using the NYC Cheek Glow Powder Blush. The pigmentation is not really good but the colour is really delicate and natural and I love how my skin looks with it.
Last I put on some mascara, only to seem less sleepy. I’ve been using the Debby, All In One mascara and I’m loving it.
I actually don’t wear lipstick in the morning. I find it just too much, specially for school. I only put on some lip salve to protect my lips from the cold and the wind.
It’s a really natural kind of makeup, really comfortable for school.
That’s it. I hope you liked the post! Is the first time I try to do one of these so I hope I did alright.
Have a lovely week!
Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog!
As every year I have resolutions in mind for this new 2017, this time though I’d like to actually stick to them, or at least try.
- I think one of the most important resolutions I have this year is to work out more. Not only to look better physically but also to improve myself on health and mentally. Being in a better shape personally makes me feel better about myself, more comfortable in my body and this year, instead of making a problem about it, (as I have done for a long period of my life) I decided I want to embrace this part of me.
- Stop wasting my time and finding excuses to not do what I want to do. No excuses. I want to read more, write more, hangout more with my friends, discover new things, posting more in here etc.
- Focus more on my studies. I’ve always been a good student but I have never given 100% of myself to school. I’m not saying I will. Not yet. Probably not this year since I’m way too lazy to do such a thing and I want to keep this real. But I’ll do more, that for sure.
- Start again with my music studies. So far I can play two instruments, the guitar and the piano, not very good though. It’s been a long time since I have practiced the last time and this year I want to change that.
- Last but not least. Believe more in myself. For so long I’ve struggled with who I am and who I want to be. I had to learn again how to love the person I am and whom I have become. I’m enough. From today, right in the moment you are reading this I’m going through this journey unknow by me and I know I’ll do it. It will take time and it won’t be easy but I believe sharing what I’m going through and maybe post it in here will help me do that.
want to make some changes in my life. I’m not saying I will be able to do all of this in two or four months. Not even a year. But today is the day I start.
I hope you guys feel as inspired and determinated as I do right now.
Healthy body, healthy mind, happy life.
I hope you’re having a wonderful weekend!
Hello you guys and happy New Year.
I’d like to take a moment to realize that 2017 is actually here. And this year I’m really turning 17. Sounds crazy to me.
2016 personally was a good year. I expirienced new things, learned some others and met so many amazing people but I believe one of the things I’m most grateful things I’ve done is starting this blog.
I’ve seen some people saying “I’m not expecting anything for this year. It’ll be crap anyway.” Let me tell you something. That’s not how you freaking do it.
YOU GOTTA BE POSITIVE. You control the situations as you control your life. Don’t let a bad day become a bad week. Nothing’s perfect and ofcourse life isn’t. We all have bad days but we must not give up or stop fighting for what we want.
A positive mind brings positive results. If you know you can do it you will do it. No one can stop you but you. Many times we don’t even realize that we are our only obstacle.
You can do it. You are stronger than you think. Don’t push yourself down.
Visualize all your goals for 2017.
This is going to be my year. I know it, I’ll make it happen. It doesn’t matter how hard and far my goals seem today, but how closer they’ll be tomorrow.
Be happy guys. Trust in yourself. Work hard and fight for your dreams, make them possible.
I hope you’re having and will have an amazing 2017.